Caribbean cruise on the Destiny-23 Jan 2011

Hi All

Is anybody joining us on our b2b cruise from Manchester?:):) Excited already!!!!!! :D

You overlap my 14 nighter and I will be on my second week when you arrive :D

got to pay for it next month :(

don't forget to reserve seats on the plane, you don't want to be in a bad seat for 9 hours!

• 4 weeks later...
You overlap my 14 nighter and I will be on my second week when you arrive :D

got to pay for it next month :(

don't forget to reserve seats on the plane, you don't want to be in a bad seat for 9 hours!

Hi Davetheroad

Looks like there is only us on this cruise lol.Never done a b2b cruise or a long haul flight, so we treated ourselves and booked premium seats, just waiting now to book my seat numbers then we are soooo ready for this cruise :)

I like back to backs as by the second week you are completley relaxed and tuned into the cruising life. On a cruise last year someone asked what day it was. After a moments thought someone said, er, I nearly forget its tuesday and anyway who cares :D

B2B's are even better in the Carribean when you have that looong flight.

I am not booking premium but a isle seat about 6 rows from the front. I will be able to get up and walk around every half hour or so, maybe claim i have a weak bladder ;)

I like back to backs as by the second week you are completley relaxed and tuned into the cruising life. On a cruise last year someone asked what day it was. After a moments thought someone said, er, I nearly forget its tuesday and anyway who cares :D

B2B's are even better in the Carribean when you have that looong flight.

I am not booking premium but a isle seat about 6 rows from the front. I will be able to get up and walk around every half hour or so, maybe claim i have a weak bladder ;)

We found the plane used by Thomson for the Caribbean flights to be very good. Granted we aren't tall but the knee room was very good and we had a very comfortable flight. From our experience, I wouldn't bother with Premium seats either, Dave. Not long now! It's a great itinerary - enjoy! :)

Hi there, we are doing a cruise and stay in Jan - we leave Destiny the day you get on. Doing Coral Islands from 16-23 Jan then staying in the Dominican for 1 week. Not long now is it?!! Got to pay for it all by 21 Nov, that's come round quick!

I don't post here much but I've read all the threads and done so much research I feel I know the Destiny very well already.

Sooooo excited!!

Deb

We go Boxing Day from Manchester "live in Tameside", everything is booked, Taxi to the airport and so just counting down the days lol, never been on a cruise before "have been to Carebean10 times", but of the irlands we are visiting iv obnly been to 3 of them, i will be posting a post on this websight as soon as i get home, so i will be able to let you know how i found it

Hi all

thanks for your comments, SU671, we have cruised before and would never go back to a land based holiday so I am sure you will enjoy it...

Anybody know just how hot it will be? in the 30's are lower. Not really bothered just need to know how much suncream to take. Feels strange buying suncream for January.

Suexx

Archived