Family OV or 6J on Liberty

hdavidson

A couple years ago, my DH and I were on Glory before it was dry docked when they changed the spa OV to balconies. Well we are planning on booking the Liberty wanting the same Spa OV or 6J. I am not able to see anything available or book online with only 3 in my room but if I play with it, it does allow me to see rooms/book with 4. There are only 3 in our party. Will they not allow me to book these rooms with only 3 in them now? My entire fam is planning on booking, total of 6 or 7 cabins, some in the same situation, but would all like to be spa level. Any ideas???

I think there are so few cabins in that category, you probably will not find 6 or 7 cabins available, unless the cruise is really far away.

Some times they let you book 3 to a quad and sometimes they dont, depends on the cruise. During the summer, for sure Id say no, but off season, maybe. Call.

I was able to upgrade to a 6J for my upcoming cruise next month. We have a family of 3. Carnival PVP told me I can have the cabin but if necessary they have the right to change my cabin to a "comprable cabin" as we don't meet the occupancy requirement of 4.

I would give them a call. Sometimes they will book you with the warning you may have to move. But if you can get all 7 rooms to agree to book at once, they may allow you to do this.

We just upgraded to a 6J on the Liberty in October and November. We only have 3 people so they do allow this. But then again they had plenty of rooms left.

I would give them a call. Sometimes they will book you with the warning you may have to move. But if you can get all 7 rooms to agree to book at once, they may allow you to do this.

We just upgraded to a 6J on the Liberty in October and November. We only have 3 people so they do allow this. But then again they had plenty of rooms left.

If they do allow you to book up that many of the cabins on that deck, they will give the warning they have the right to move you.

Even when I wasnt given the warning, Iv been moved .. and not for the better and we were unable to fight it. They can move you anytime they want your cabin. The linkage only applies to dinner, not to keeping cabins together.

Archived