Photo Ops

anewmac

We are on an 8day Freedom, and Im guessing they take pics every night like most cruises. Do they offer certain backgrounds? White/black/in front of the stairs etc? If so is it just the 1 background or various different ones each night? Also any port pics taken? And any pics around the pools dinning rooms etc?

then the big question whats the price range we are looking at? Any package deals?

thanks

Like most cruises, there will be a variety of backgrounds available around the ship. Usually they will also be taking pics as you disembark at each port.

Unfortunately, they will also be interupting your dinner! (sorry, one of my pet peeves).

Not sure about pricing.

If my memory serves me right, there are about 2 million backgrounds and about as many other opportunities to have your photos taken. Or maybe it just seems that way. On some trips they are ok, on others they are intrusive and terribly annoying. Dinner, bars, walking up and down the decks- night after night at dinner, formal, casual- perhaps you can tell that I don't like them much.

Like most cruises, there will be a variety of backgrounds available around the ship. Usually they will also be taking pics as you disembark at each port.

Unfortunately, they will also be interupting your dinner! (sorry, one of my pet peeves).

Not sure about pricing.

On our last cruise the security people to get the photo people to get the line moving. The stairs and elevators were clogged and hazard. And yes I HATE capt. hook putting his sword at my neck for a photo while I am eating dinner. I grabbed my knife too! back off buckaroo

Each night will have different backgrounds. If you see a background you like get it done. It varies through out the week.

Formal nights will have more of a formal setting for photos.

8 x 10=22.00

you can not buy a 5 x 7 without buying the 8 x 10 first.

When getting off the ship someone will be taking pictures--on the "plank" and off to the side. These are informal photos- they come in 5 x 7 and think they cost like 7 or 9 .00

I bookmarked this post, thinking it would come in handy for my budgeting...

$21.99 for an 8x10

11.99 for a 6x9

9.99 for a 5x7

There are discounts if you buy more than just the originally printed print. One that I remember is $9.99 for 2 5x7's. Oh the other price was a second 6x9 or 8x10 were $9.99 each. There was a package involving wallets too but I don't remember the price or the amount of prints. Hope this helps.

Archived