Alaska 2012 Itineraries

Gypsywych

You CC'rs often know more than my PVP, even though she's very good....

Any guesses on when those itineraries will come out?

I'm looking specifically for the September 2012 dates. For Alaska, I need to plan and budget as early as possible.

You CC'rs often know more than my PVP, even though she's very good....

Any guesses on when those itineraries will come out?

I'm looking specifically for the September 2012 dates. For Alaska, I need to plan and budget as early as possible.

Great question, I have been looking for the same info. We just returned from the Dream and decided to start budgeting for our life long cruising dream...Alaska. The sooner the better!!!

I asked the same question about a month ago. I am looking at a July 2012 date. It will probably be an expensive trip because we are definitely doing an aft balcony on this one because this cruise is all about the views and scenery! Also, the airfare will probably cost about as much as the cruise since we have to go clear across the country! I have to plan as early as I can so I can budget and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!

I asked the same question about a month ago. I am looking at a July 2012 date. It will probably be an expensive trip because we are definitely doing an aft balcony on this one because this cruise is all about the views and scenery! Also, the airfare will probably cost about as much as the cruise since we have to go clear across the country! I have to plan as early as I can so I can budget and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!

If you can get it.. book Glacier bay and through Vancouver as you see the Inside passage vs the ocean :D all trips via Seattle sail around the island:o and you miss a lot:)

We love Carnival, but for Alaska, prices actually seem to be higher than other competitors since they only have one ship there.

We're booked for 2011 on Princess, partly because the itinerary works better for us, but a big part of the decision was because the prices were more attractive.

try going directly through the airlines for airfare....i found some really good deals...about 450 p/p roundtrip for airfare. also, wednesdays are the cheapest day to fly. check airports around you also. i checked an airport about 40 mins away from where we live (we have one about 10 mins away from us) and going to the airport further away is actually 200 cheaper per person! hope that helps!

Archived