Sabatini on the Ruby Princess

chrisxmoa

Make sure you visit the Adagio Lounge adjacent to Sabatini's for a pre-dinner cocktail. Awesome olives and breadsticks, live piano music most evenings. Also, Adagio is the perfect out-of-the way spot for reading; quiet and off the beaten path.

Enjoy!

Mike

I really want to try Sabatini's on the Ruby on our 11/14 cruise. My DH is not excited about it. We did the Bayou Cafe on the Coral a few years back. It was not a good experience. The food was not anything special, not as good as the MDR to us. The service was not as good either. We also tried the Steak House on the Dawn about 8 years ago the service was horrible and I couldn't eat my steak. We are not picky people we love the food in the MRD and have always had great service. He doesn't want to pay extra if the food and service are not better. I would like to try Sabatini's because I have heard great things about it. I think we will give it a try on this cruise just hope it will be worth it.

Archived