Where are the New Year cruisers for the Oasis?

Alamogirl

Pretty sure they are all on our sailing instead - Nov 6th. The ship is pretty much full except for a few suites and has routinely been more expensive than even the Thanksgiving sailing. There is one day off in there (Veteran's Day) but really... who would have thought the beginning of November would be so popular?

As for the roll call, it's pretty much the same for me as if there was nobody posting. It's hugely active, but mostly with a group of partying adults with no kids who seem to know each other from earlier cruises. It's not that they're unfriendly, just kind of "pre-formed" (for lack of a better word) and we don't really fit. My kids still sail with me, and we are not huge drinkers. In the past we have had so much fun getting to know the people on our sailings, both with and without kids, and this time it's something I'm really missing!

Out earning as many dollars as they can...............that is ONE EXPENSIVE CRUISE!!!!!! :eek:

It is and no JS this time:eek: We have had some stressful times since our last cruise and decided we needed this so this is Christmas, B-days and Anniversary for this year and next:p

This may be an expensive cruise but I can,t think of a better way to celebrate getting through a year like this and hoping the new year is a great one! Not to mention that it will be a nice break from these Wisconsin winters and a lot of fun meeting new people and trying new things.

MelissaE1... We have met some great people through roll calls and have remained friends with many. It's lonesome on our roll call:(

I hope you get some more people participating. For me a good pre-cruise group to interact with is one of the best parts of waiting for and planning the cruise! :)

Archived