Current crusie dirctor rhapsody of the seas

livingstone

Yeah but compared to Princess, they are bigger. Well the Balcony ones are anyway, Livingstone, what type of cabin do you have?

You are in the home stretch now with yours...we have a little longer to wait but certainly checking my countdown clock every day for assurance :)

Yeah getting close, that is for sure. We have just booked some car hire in a few ports, around 100 NZ a day with pick up and drop of at the port, all to easy

Dawn Princess balcony cabins are 179 sq ft and Rhapsody balcony cabins are 195 sq ft. We also have that awesome wrap around balcony so who knows we may spend alot more time entertaining in the cabin. :)

Our friends 'scored' the wrap around cabin 7152 on Deck 7 on Rhapsody sailing in just over a week. Would you like me to take some photos for you? We will have sailaway on their balcony....of course...;)

Jillybean:)

Hi Jilly, Buy some extra gig time as i am sure i will have 1000`s of questions too. Where is your cruise off to? I am really looking forward to trying Rhapsody :)

Ours is to the islands including Fiji this time for 13 nights. We LOVE Rhapsody of the Seas, this will be our 4th cruise on her.

I think we get some free internet so ask away.....:)

I cruised on Rhapsody several years ago, when she was out of Galveston. We were three adults in an inside cabin :eek: and it was tight, but we managed fine. As someone else pointed out, you don't spend much time in there (especially if it is an inside). The worst times of course were getting ready for dinner but we all got on pretty well and managed to all get showered and dressed without too much hassle. This was an unscheduled, unbudgeted for cruise that we decided to do on a spur of the moment type thing so we went cheap and I think we were all so grateful to be on the ship at all that we overlooked any minor inconvieniences.

One nice thing about the Rhapsody (back then at least) is that she has a lot of very nice public spaces with great views so, when you want to be out of the cabin, there are places you can go and enjoy the sea views.

Our friends 'scored' the wrap around cabin 7152 on Deck 7 on Rhapsody sailing in just over a week. Would you like me to take some photos for you? We will have sailaway on their balcony....of course...;)

Jilly thats the cabin we got :) Yes, please, lots of pics, thanks. Ours is 12 nights to Fiji etc, sooooooooo excited.

Let me make a list and i will start to think of questions to ask. Actually i have one, you may not know this till you get back, but can you use US dollars in Fiji?

Archived