Current crusie dirctor rhapsody of the seas

livingstone

Well the ROS from Royal Caribbean has called Sydney home for the last few weeks, but still no word on who is the cruise director or who is captain. Names only will not really work for me as I have no idea who is a good cruise director on the RCI line and who is not. The long and the short of this is, I would love it if someone could post some details. I would love to see aspects of those who have cruised this season on ROS discussed revevent to cruise director and entertainment staff onboard. with athis those of us with cruises coming up can have an idea of what to expect.

Well the ROS from Royal Caribbean has called Sydney home for the last few weeks, but still no word on who is the cruise director or who is captain. Names only will not really work for me as I have no idea who is a good cruise director on the RCI line and who is not. The long and the short of this is, I would love it if someone could post some details. I would love to see aspects of those who have cruised this season on ROS discussed revevent to cruise director and entertainment staff onboard. with athis those of us with cruises coming up can have an idea of what to expect.
you may have to try on the RCL threads to find that out.

Hey, Thanks for that I think you are right, proberly not enough CC members have crusied on her yet. Second, Welcome back Thied, I hear your cruise was quiet eventful, I look forward to your posts in the coming days.
yes very eventfull but still a great cruise, yes im working a review but Ill have to be carefull about copy write:D:rolleyes:

yes very eventfull but still a great cruise, yes im working a review but Ill have to be carefull about copy write:D:rolleyes:

Well as long as its your own work and not pilfered from anyone elses Thied, i am sure it will be a good read :rolleyes:

:D

Well as long as its your own work and not pilfered from anyone elses Thied, i am sure it will be a good read :rolleyes:

mate you need to get a life:D and leave me alone and and post some thing constructive for a change

That wasn`t very nice I know who should get a life!

LOL Sean, no offence taken by the comment...trust me...as you said its quite clear who needs to get a life :p

Its a case of the pot belly calling the kettle fat me thinks ;)

Hi,

The ROS arrives in Sydney on saturday to start her 6 mth cruise season from Australia.Its more than likely that they will have a change of staff to kick off the Aussie season...although back in 2008 we sailed on the ROS 1st repositing cruise and the some the crew had only joined the ship in Hawaii and some were leaving the ship in Sydney.Crew can change in any port,

Col:)

Hi Livingstone and Col,

I'll be happy to answer any questions while I'm on board Rhapsody from 27 October. :)

I'm taking my laptop with me.

Jillybean:)

Hi Jilly, Buy some extra gig time as i am sure i will have 1000`s of questions too. Where is your cruise off to? I am really looking forward to trying Rhapsody :)

Thats great to hear Jillybean as your posts are always informative and I too will have hundreds of questions as I am sailing on Dec 4th. One thing I am really interested in is if the pricing of drinks and such will have risen due to streangth of our dollar at the moment. And also I am interested in how much the internet is. Getting in early with a couple of questions. :)

Hi Livingstone, Col,

I'll be happy to answer any questions from anyone while I'm on board Rhapsody from 27 October. :)

That would very nice of you to do that for us all.:D

Hi Livingstone, Col,

I'll be happy to answer any questions from anyone while I'm on board Rhapsody from 27 October. :)

Hey that would be great, maybe just post on this thread as we are subscribed, just a bot of a run down on the CD and the entertainment crew would be great.

Hey that would be great, maybe just post on this thread as we are subscribed, just a bot of a run down on the CD and the entertainment crew would be great.

Hey Livingstone, what type of cabin did you book? :) In comparison to Princess, the cabins are huge...cant wait for our cruise

Hey Livingstone, what type of cabin did you book? :) In comparison to Princess, the cabins are huge...cant wait for our cruise

Is that right Jas?? Someone told me that the cabins were smaller on the Rhapsody, so I am happy to hear its the opposite. Not that I will be spending too much time in there. :)

Generally, Rhapsody cabins are small, sorry to say.

Yeah but compared to Princess, they are bigger. Well the Balcony ones are anyway, Livingstone, what type of cabin do you have?

You are in the home stretch now with yours...we have a little longer to wait but certainly checking my countdown clock every day for assurance :)

From the sizes in brochures the Rhapsody cabins are smaller than Princess and P&O :( I asked the question ages ago, not long after I booked on Rhapsody and quite a few people commented that yes they were smaller as I had thought they were bigger too.. Oh well...we dont spend much time in them I suppose (I am talking interior/ouside cabins) Fiona:)

From the sizes in brochures the Rhapsody cabins are smaller than Princess and P&O :( I asked the question ages ago, not long after I booked on Rhapsody and quite a few people commented that yes they were smaller as I had thought they were bigger too.. Oh well...we dont spend much time in them I suppose (I am talking interior/ouside cabins) Fiona:)

Yes, i see your right Fiona. i suppose as we have booked a balcony, i havent looked at the others....hehe As you said you dont spend much time in there :)

Rhapsodys cabins are marginally smaller than Princess.....We found the both cabins to be very well set out and we had no problems with space restrictions......Having said that we do not spend much time in the cabin.

Col & Di:)

I have not been on Princess, but I have been on Carnival, NCL and other cruise lines that no longer exist. I have also been on Rhapsody's step sister, the Splendour. The outside cabins are fine for two people. We spend a fair amount of time in the cabin (I read and watch TV on sea days) and never felt cramped. We have an outside booked on the Rhapsody in January (14 days) and I know it will be fine. Plenty of storage space. Suitcases fit under the bed. Balcony cabins and deluxe balcony are a bit bigger.

The fleet is pretty much the same world wide. Many of your questions can be answered on the RCI thread. It has scanned copies of the drink, dinner and wine menus. There are also many photos of the cabins.

we booked the inside cabin midship deck 2, with 2 pulmans in addition to the regular beds, could be a little tight from what I hear

Archived