nochi cocum beach, cozumel

Toast1412

We were there last March (09) with our family. We absolutely loved and and are going back again in the spring. (no kids this time)

You have to make reservations on line and pay a deposit and pay the remainer when you arrive. For $49 you get a nice, quiet, uncrowded beach (they only allow 100 people on the beach), covered lounge chair (though not soft and comfy), all the free drinks you can order, the tastest food (app., entree and dessert..get one scoop of chocolate ice cream and one of the coconut.. like eating a Mounds candybar, so good) You can eat under the large covered cafe' area or be served right at your lounge chair. My husband like to have killed himself on their salsa..lol! They have a nice pool with a swim up bar and hot tub and bath house. It's nice, not too fancy, just right and laid back.

You can also do other excursions from that location. We went snorkling right from the beach. You can book add ons when you book Nachi. Some people booked from the beach, but there were only about 15 people there that day. I don't know about when they are busy.

I could write a book on this place. We loved it!!

P.S. Tips go a long ways!!

They do not have all of the rental toy or floats. Just a beach and pool. But you can book tours and leave right from the beach. With beach and pool time, meal time, my kids never missed that stuff. They took goggles and under water cameras (disposable) and they had a blsat. Time flies there!!

If kids can't have fun at a beach, there's little hope for them! A beach is a great place to run, play, splash, swim and use their imaginations! They'll have a great time! Some folks will buy a cheap, inflatable float to take on beach days....easy to transport, and not too difficult to blow up!

We were there last March (09) with our family. We absolutely loved and and are going back again in the spring. (no kids this time)

You have to make reservations on line and pay a deposit and pay the remainer when you arrive. For $49 you get a nice, quiet, uncrowded beach (they only allow 100 people on the beach), covered lounge chair (though not soft and comfy), all the free drinks you can order, the tastest food (app., entree and dessert..get one scoop of chocolate ice cream and one of the coconut.. like eating a Mounds candybar, so good) You can eat under the large covered cafe' area or be served right at your lounge chair. My husband like to have killed himself on their salsa..lol! They have a nice pool with a swim up bar and hot tub and bath house. It's nice, not too fancy, just right and laid back.

You can also do other excursions from that location. We went snorkling right from the beach. You can book add ons when you book Nachi. Some people booked from the beach, but there were only about 15 people there that day. I don't know about when they are busy.

I could write a book on this place. We loved it!!

P.S. Tips go a long ways!!

We booked nachicocum in Cozumel. Sounds so nice.. can't wait!

Jose is the bartender, been there since we first went in 2006. He makes the best Bloody Mary's ever. I was never a fan of them until I drank his.....yummmmmmm:p Don't miss the Cerviche Mixto with chips......yummmmm:p And the ribs are great:

iqc7xu.jpg

We've had it all and you won't be disappointed in the food or drink. Thanksgiving will be our 5th time with Nachi...wouldn't think of going elsewhere in Coz...yes, it really is that good. And if it rains or is coolish, as it frequently can be there, Nachi has one of the only hot tubs on island! Limiting the guests to 100 has it made over the other big resorts:rolleyes:

I really want to book this. I just want to make sure the kids ages 11 and 8

will have fun.

I have all the information to book this. please give me some input about

taking the kids.

We took our kids to Nachi last November...they were 8 and 10 at the time. They had a BLAST!! The bar tender made them all the virgin frozen daiquiris they could drink. He treated them just like he would have an adult, they got a kick out of it. The water was amazing, it was not crowded and they had alot of fun in the pool also. You can't go wrong with Nachi!!

we went in july for the first time and will be going back again this coming july... both DH and DD (12) agreed they loved it. I brought a underwater dispossible camera and gave it to my DD and she had a blast taking all kinds of pictures underwater it was so clear... she also loved the pool and getting her smoothies from the bar ;-) we also got some cool pictures of the sand castle she made with her dad.... have to agree with everyone the food was amazing...

Archived