When does Carnival open up booking for 2011

Almost Packed

Does anyone know when CCL opens up for bookings for June 2012?

I want to book ASAP. Of course I want the best cabin so I have to plan early lol.

Right now the website shows April 2012.

Come on CCL, open 'em up already! lol

Probably not until late winter or early Spring. At times they roll it out in stages, over several weeks.

I wonder if you call a Carnival PVP if they would be able to tell you what date they will open it, then mark it on your calendar to look for it that day. Thats what I do for Southwest flights and they usually know the anticipated opening dates for future months.

In case you change your mind on June 2012 we have a great group cruise doing Hawaii in April 2012.

Good luck on your selections.

I wonder if you call a Carnival PVP if they would be able to tell you what date they will open it, then mark it on your calendar to look for it that day. Thats what I do for Southwest flights and they usually know the anticipated opening dates for future months.

In case you change your mind on June 2012 we have a great group cruise doing Hawaii in April 2012.

Sadly the PVP's are often the last to find out things. Logistically, Carnival really has to wait until they figure out ship movement/port availability etc for the coming schedule.

Its really not something they can predict with any certainty even weeks in advance.

first, thanks for flying Southwest ;)

second, thanks for the invite....sounds awesome...and i love cruising in April. Certainly will consider it.

I did speak to a pvp but she didn't know. It's odd, back in April, they had April 2012 Open...2 years in advance. I had hoped after June passed, they would open up because then it would be 2 years...but no such luck. :(

It's odd, back in April, they had April 2012 Open...2 years in advance. I had hoped after June passed, they would open up because then it would be 2 years...but no such luck. :(

Actually there were quite a few ships that were not out by this past April.

They open them usually thru mid april 2 years in advance. .. I hope by next spring they open thru april 2013, but it could be late like this year. This year was very late. .. some of the routes I dont think were out until was it August?? like all of Galveston, and New Orleans.

I'm with you Almost Packed... I LOVE to book way out to find the best cabins... Also, I book handicapped cabins most of the time and to get a balcony, I've learned you have to book way far ahead!!!

I keep my eyes on the calendar too!! And like Firefly said... It is usually in Spring and Fall ... but this year, for Galveston, at least, maybe because of the new ships in port and trying to decide routes or something... they have delayed the release... :(

I'm with you Almost Packed... I LOVE to book way out to find the best cabins... Also, I book handicapped cabins most of the time and to get a balcony, I've learned you have to book way far ahead!!!

I keep my eyes on the calendar too!! And like Firefly said... It is usually in Spring and Fall ... but this year, for Galveston, at least, maybe because of the new ships in port and trying to decide routes or something... they have delayed the release... :(

I see you are a fellow Texan... :)

We have cruised out of Galveston, but I have found it much easier out of Miami. Galveston could learn alot from the setup etc. that POM and MIA have.

I am anxiously awaiting for July 2012 also, when you have a cruise booked, you constantly have something to look forward to :D

Two-step..WOW, another fellow Texan! You are a stone's throw away from me neighbor! lol

Yes, when I was a smoker, I told my husband I wanted to quit smoking and that we needed to book another cruise so that I would then again be obsessed with CC and cruise stuff. That would keep me out of the break room smoking at work lol...and it worked! still smoke free! :D

So yes, the anticipation, planning, research etc....I love it! I'm surprised i am not a travel agent lol...and I work in aviation lol....I fly for free but choose to pay to cruise lol.

Archived