New website and past guest number???

teddy'sgirl

Trying to check for price drops with the new website. I booked ES a couple of months ago and noticed that prices are starting to go down. The only problem is that in trying to compare apples to apples with the new website, it won't recognize my past guest number or any of my family's past guest numbers. Any guesses as to what's going on?

Why are you putting in your past guest number when you are checking prices??

I usually log out of Carnival. There is also a way to use the old booking engine to get to prices and categories. I just use a TA site to check for prices.

sorry, Im confused where you are trying to sign in regarding your past guest #.

Well, maybe I'm not sure how to check for price drops then! LOL!!! Thought I knew what I was doing! :D I thought I had to go all the way through and enter all passenger info to get the final breakdown of prices before I could tell if there was a real price drop. If that's not correct, can someone please tell me how to check? Sorry, I'm a newbie to ES!

It's not you, it's the new website. Here is the link to the old web site where you can compare prices:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/find_a_cruise/findcruiseA.aspx?cid=DM_Post_39

Go through the booking process and when you get to a category, like 7A, there is a blue box that says Edit. Click on that box and you can view all categories.

Search cruises like normal, make sure past guest is checked as a criteria. Select the cruise, then the cabin type. If there is a past guest option it will show then, like....early saver, room select, past guest. You wont need you past guest number until you actually book. Also, not all sailings offer a past guest discount and sometimes the early saver is cheaper that the past guest discount if there is one.

Archived