Our first cruise

pierre1950

Hi pierre1950,

Welcome to the boards.

If you go over to the Seabourn roll calls under Seabourn Pride you will find a roll call for the December 6th sailing.

So far it has just been myself and my husband Keith from Perth, Australia and Bonnie and her husband from America chatting.

If you have any specific questions the people who frequent here I have found to be most helpful.

Regards, Julie

Hi Pierre (neighbour...), welcome to the Seabourn Board! You made a very good choice by picking Seabourn for a December 6 (Sint Nicolaas) cruise. Of course as you know we here in Holland celebrate this on the 5th of December...

E-mail me at marja dot koenen at kpnmail dot nl and I will tell you a secret ;=) !

Marja

Hi Pierre (neighbour...), welcome to the Seabourn Board! You made a very good choice by picking Seabourn for a December 6 (Sint Nicolaas) cruise. Of course as you know we here in Holland celebrate this on the 5th of December...

E-mail me at marja dot koenen at kpnmail dot nl and I will tell you a secret ;=) !

Marja

I hope I did not scare you.... I'm completely innocent ;=) ! Just wanted to send you a referral coupon to get a $ 400,- on board credit as a first time Seabourn guest.... So if you "trust" me, you can still email me (replace "dot" by . and "at" by "@" and no spaces)...

Marja

Archived