Miami Port

2geezers

I think there may be a couple of lots/garages outside the port (but near) that offer cruise parking and a shuttle. I work in that area, and I swear I have seen signs... such as in the area of the Adrienne Arscht center and the American Airlines arena... but I could be wrong.

Parking at the port is kind of steep but oh so convenient and easy. Since we don't have to spend any money flying to the port, we think paying the parking at the port is a fair tradeoff. We can be in our car and on our way home from the ship in no time.

We are due to leave from the Port of Miami. We are driving. Hints on parking there please...

Suggest that you search for United Parking at Port Of Miami... They're about a mile from the port with round trip shuttle [Matt is correct; the facility--no address is given until you start the reservation process--is on Second Avenue near the Arsht Center], the parking deck is staffed by day and locked at night [actually, they sublet space in a parking facility associated with federal offices], and it's generally a good bit less than $20/day...

You will need to reserve on-line in advance... I seem to recall that they discount for payment in advance...

I'll use them when I sail Eclipse in late November...

We are due to leave from the Port of Miami. We are driving. Hints on parking there please...

Your cruise critic nom de plume is 2 Geezers & I will assume you are in the senior citizen age group. If I'm wrong, I apologize. However, at any age, if you may possibly have a "Disability Parking Tag" you can park FREE at the Port of Miami in either the garages or open air. Just show your tag and they will give you a form to fill out and that's it. ;)

Archived