Gym Open On Departure

wilddinodog

We are looking forward to our cruise in December on Miracle. Could someone please advise if the Gym is open on the departure day? we love our daily run but dont want to pack a running kit in our back packs if the Gym is closed. Can someone please advise. Thanks

They will be conducting tours on embarkation day, I think it will be open in the evening. No need to carry on your running gear.

Just had a thougt, do you run on a track or on a treadmill? If your ship has a running track you will be able to use it as the track isn't in the gym.

The gym will be open as soon as you get onboard. It will stay open till 10pm on the first day out. Opens till 8pm on sea days. and 10 pm on port days. It opens daily at 6am.

The steam and saunia in the lockerrooms may not be avalible untill later on the first day. I was on the Fantasy and I noticed that they had the "tours" of the gym etc, open to everybody as soom as I got onboard and they were using the male lockerroom as the transit. Took me by suprize when I saw women walking through there and thought everything was Co/Ed.

Yes... I've seen runners on treadmills and on the running track before the ship is on the seas!!! The tours going through the Spa would probably enjoy having folks use their equipment as they show off their facilities!! But if the weather is beautiful, try the track on the top deck... It's a delight, too!!!

I wanted to go work out on an eliptical upon embarkation on our Glory cruise. They wouldn't let me because of the "upcoming tours". I told them I would only be 10 minutes - no dice. It was around 2:00. I guess it depends on the staff at the time.

Archived