anyone interested in ride share to cape liberty 10/24 from Manhattan

redhatters

My husband and I are sailing Sunday 10/24 on Summit. We live in CT and plan on going into NYC by train. We are wondering if anyone is planning to use public transportation to pier. If so, would you be interested sharing a private car or taxi? We can meet up in Manhattan.

My husband and I are sailing Sunday 10/24 on Summit. We live in CT and plan on going into NYC by train. We are wondering if anyone is planning to use public transportation to pier. If so, would you be interested sharing a private car or taxi? We can meet up in Manhattan.

Hi:

Welcome to cruise critic and I hope you enjoy your cruise. Below is a link to the roll call for your cruise, you will probably get more responses by putting your question on there. It is a very active roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1081529

What train are you taking to NYC? If taking Amtrak, which we are taking, you should take train to Newark Penn Station, then take car service to Cape Liberty for about $50. After reading posts, it looks like cab or car service from Manhattan to Cape Liberty is quite expensive.

Rick

Archived