Geez Louise those cabins are small

KathyPet

somehow my link did not work

maybe this one will

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2800160890101934561AIJcmF

Thanks Lyn. Remind me never to pose for photo's again when your DH is around with his trusty camera. But I think his best work was out around the pool. And I don't mean pictures with me in it. You know what I mean. lol;)

Thanks Lyn. Remind me never to pose for photo's again when your DH is around with his trusty camera. But I think his best work was out around the pool. And I don't mean pictures with me in it. You know what I mean. lol;)

RIGHT!!!

I have to watch when he has his trusty camera in hand ...you never know what shots he will get :eek:

Lyn

Morning entertainment is provided by the crew washing the life boats and windows. Just make sure you close the curtains before changing as the wire type walkway they use is just outside your window. :)

Now you're scaring me. Is 6033 on the Insignia like that?

Now you're scaring me. Is 6033 on the Insignia like that?

Cabin 6033 is a great little cabin with the small Zodiac hanging from a davit. The only blockage/obstruction at all of the large picture window is the narrow davit down the middle of the window. Great light/little obstruction and great location near the stairs, so very well-located and convenient for just about everything. (And no, you never hear noise from either the elevator or the stairs.)

The Zodiac itself hangs just below the bottom level of the window, so it does not interfere with your view at all. We had this cabin on two of our three Oceania cruises and have never seen the Zodiac lowered into the water on either. Maybe once a week the Zodiac got hosed down, but not at all like the tenders used constantly.

Cabin 6033 is a great little cabin with the small Zodiac hanging from a davit. The only blockage/obstruction at all of the large picture window is the narrow davit down the middle of the window. Great light/little obstruction and great location near the stairs, so very well-located and convenient for just about everything. (And no, you never hear noise from either the elevator or the stairs.)

The Zodiac itself hangs just below the bottom level of the window, so it does not interfere with your view at all. We had this cabin on two of our three Oceania cruises and have never seen the Zodiac lowered into the water on either. Maybe once a week the Zodiac got hosed down, but not at all like the tenders used constantly.

Thank you for the information. I feel much better now. :)

I was afraid that there would be a public area outside our window and that we could never open the drapes.

Archived