Roll Over Credits From RCCL/Celebrity

johnlaporta

I believe that you will only receive credit from past Celebrity cruises on Azamara through the end of this year, then the two affinity programs will separate from each other. Any combined credits you have as of 12/31/10 will carry forward, separately, into both Celebrity's and Azamara's separate affinity programs.

• 1 month later...
As a first time cruiser on Azamara,will I receive credit for loyalty points on RCCL and Celebrity past sailings???

If your cruise on Azamara is by December 31, 2010 your Celebrity points will be combined and in January the programs will run separate. But if you have 5 points on Celebrity (Select) you will be recognized at Explorer on Azamara even if your cruise is after this year and if you have 10 points (Elite) will be recognized at the Discoverer level during that cruise. Btw, the second tier benefits are really good.

I don't know the tier points or RCCL program but if you have enough will receive reciprocal benefits on Azamara.

I called today to ask about this and was told that we would get no recognition of the 2 credits we have from Royal Caribbean on our first cruise. They said you had to have at least 5 credits for them to recognize them. I was disappointed!

I would not worry about it. Go to the cruise critic meet & greet. There they will ask if there is anything you wish to see or do and I am sure you can even get a Bridge Tour or Kitchen Tour or Engine Room Tour if you wish. Those get togethers are similar to those passenger get togethers you will find on many cruise lines and Azamara serves alcohol and you get to meet many of the crew.

I called today to ask about this and was told that we would get no recognition of the 2 credits we have from Royal Caribbean on our first cruise. They said you had to have at least 5 credits for them to recognize them. I was disappointed!

That is correct- the lowest level on either scheme (Gold and Classic) are not recognised for the reciprochal (sp) arrangement. You have to have at least 5 points and be Platinum/Classic to get recognition.

If anyone knows if ACC combines Celebrity and Royal Caribbean cruise points?

We're Select level on Celebrity, and Platnium on RCCL. Not sure where this would put us, but anything is appreciated!

Thanking in advance anyone who can assist.

If anyone knows if ACC combines Celebrity and Royal Caribbean cruise points?

We're Select level on Celebrity, and Platnium on RCCL. Not sure where this would put us, but anything is appreciated!

Thanking in advance anyone who can assist.

No, but you get reciprocal benefits. Is Platinum the highest on RCCL?

You will at least get Explorer benefits which is equal to Celebrity Select.

No, but you get reciprocal benefits. Is Platinum the highest on RCCL?

You will at least get Explorer benefits which is equal to Celebrity Select.

On RCCL Platinum is 5+, Diamond is 10+ and Diamond Plus is 24+ at the moment

On Celebrity Select is 5+, Elite is 10+ and there is no upper tier

Any one who is Platinum/Select or Diamond/Elite will be grandfathered in at the corresponding tier in Jan 11.

On RCCL Platinum is 5+, Diamond is 10+ and Diamond Plus is 24+ at the moment

On Celebrity Select is 5+, Elite is 10+ and there is no upper tier

Any one who is Platinum/Select or Diamond/Elite will be grandfathered in at the corresponding tier in Jan 11.

Right, but I think the question was about combining. My understanding is they will get the benefits on the cruise but in January the points from an Azamara cruise will not be added together with the ones from RCCL or Celebrity. So, if one is Select (second tier) will have those benefits on the cruise, but Azamara points will start from the bottom. (1, 2, or 3).

Right, but I think the question was about combining. My understanding is they will get the benefits on the cruise but in January the points from an Azamara cruise will not be added together with the ones from RCCL or Celebrity. So, if one is Select (second tier) will have those benefits on the cruise, but Azamara points will start from the bottom. (1, 2, or 3).

That is my understanding too. So I'll be Discoverer (top tier) but only have 2 points after my first cruise.

Archived