Article About Sapphire Princess - Drydock

Tapi

Hello.

I found an article about the Sapphire Princess on a cruise magazine dated December 2009. This article mentions that the Sapphire will be going through an extensive drydock in 2011 to add MUTS and other venues.

Does anybody know specifically when in 2011 will the Sapphire have its drydock?

Thanks for your input!

The only gap in her sailing schedule is in January 2012, so from what I have read, that is probably when she will go into drydock. Nobody knows for sure, and keep in mind, that drydock dates do change (she was actually supposed to go into dry dock earlier in 2011 from what Princess put out, but that seems to have changed now, unfortunately).

I wish it was earlier than 2012.

I think they're going to try and get every dollar they can out of her before she goes in!

We sail on her in November, 2010 and again in September, 2011. I see her drydock at around January 7, 2012. I hope I'm wrong and that it's sooner.

I wish it was earlier than 2012.

I think they're going to try and get every dollar they can out of her before she goes in!

We sail on her in November, 2010 and again in September, 2011. I see her drydock at around January 7, 2012. I hope I'm wrong and that it's sooner.

I definitely agree with you. We are on her for 28 days next October and were also hoping that the dry dock would be 'as scheduled' but with her having a full sailing schedule up until January 2012, I doubt this will happen earlier. :(

Hello.

I found an article about the Sapphire Princess on a cruise magazine dated December 2009. This article mentions that the Sapphire will be going through an extensive drydock in 2011 to add MUTS and other venues.

Does anybody know specifically when in 2011 will the Sapphire have its drydock?

Thanks for your input!

Check out the current Sapphire live from PIA, I think she has answered some of your questions there.

Archived