Thermal Suite and Greenhouse Spa on Rotterdam

rich_cathybrock

We are booked on the Rotterdam next September 7 on their Northern Baltics itinerary. Several back-to-back port-intensive days leave me to believe we will yet again reserve the couples spa pass for the 12-day duration.

The only other times we have done this on HAL were on the Zuiderdam and the Nieuw Amsterdam. Both had magnificent heated jet pools as well as the hot beds, showers including ones with herbal "misters" which were just the cure for tired feet, legs, backs, etc. after days of what DH refers to as our "forced march through Europe".

Has anyone ever used this on the Rotterdam as well as on the larger class of ship and if so can you weigh in on your experience please? Pictures are not too promising - the jet tub looks tiny, and I am not sure this won't be a disappointment. This is one of our favorite perks on the HAL Europe trips since discovering it on the Zuiderdam in '08, so much so that I might pick another ship/itinerary if this isn't all it was on the other two ships. Thanks so much for any help, fellow cc'ers, as always!

Archived