Cruise themed ring tones

Hey out there,

Does anyone have a favorite cruise themed ring tone on there cell? I have been looking for the song from the Royal Carribean commercial with no luck. I just think it would be great to hear a song reminding me of my uncoming vacation every time I get a stupid call from work.

Happy Planning!

Ok, This is free and worth a try. The sound will be phone dependent. So will the ability to do this:

Some phones can record voice memos. Some phones will allow you to assign ringtones (sound files). If you have one of these phones try to "voice memo" (record) the RCI song from there website, or other source if you have one, and then assign this Voice memo as your ringtone.

I know this work with the LG6100

Good luck.

no support or warranty expressed or implied :rolleyes:

For anyone that wants to download ringtones, generally the first place to start is at your cellular provider's website. (including Tmobile). You might have to hunt around a little, and there is usually a small fee involved, which will be added to your cellular bill.

Most of the websites have online instructions about how to download new ringtones to your phone. It will then appear in your ringtone selection menu. :)

Archived