Oasis / Allure kids club and nursery questions

bellezza28

Hi there,

We are sailing the Allure Jan 2nd - 4 adults and 3 kids aged 7, 6, 4.5 and 20 months. If anyone has any experience with the kids program and the nursery, your comments would be appreciated.

1- what are the odds that my DD who will be almost 5 will be allowed in the same group as the 2 other kids aged 6 and 7? My thing is she would be more comfortable with her sister if she could be in the same group and I fear that she will not want to go if not with them.

2- I saw a post somewhere with the schedule for the kids program - they divide it by time slots - like 4 to 7 pm there is one activity, then 7 pm to 10 pm another one. Does it mean that they have to go when that time slot starts or could they join anytime (like if we sign them in at 6 pm until 8, for example?)

3- for the nursery, can we pre-book the babysitting in advance (like Disney) or does it have to be done onboard on the first day?

4- does the nursery will change the baby's diaper or will I have to come and change it myself?

Thank you for your input.

The age limits are fairly strict, depending on the number of kids present, and how "mature" a child seems to be...They are more likely to move the older child down, than to move the younger one up.

I'd take them all to the first night's "get to know you" meeting...and I'm betting your 5 year old will want to go to the proper class, once she sees all that will be going on!

You can sign them in whenever you want, but be prepared for them to WANT to go at every opportunity!

Archived