Grand Caymen Stingray tours

Minidonk

We booked through Island Marketing after reading lots of good things on the ports board :D. We sail in 3 weeks so I can let you know how it goes if we sail before you. Also what also made my decision easier is if we don't make port for some reason or if they cancel the tour they will refund our deposit.

Hope this helps!

Talli

Just returned from Caymen and we used Moby Dick Tours. They were very professional. They gave us a great explanation of what to expect and how to treat the stingrays. We snorkeled first so the crowd would go down at stingray city. I would reccomend them to anyone. They came highly recommended from the Caymen boards.

We went out with Captain Marvin's on two different cruises and had a great time both times. I highly recommend Captain Marvin's

I can give two big "thumbs up" for Capt. Marvin as well. We had a great time, enjoyed all the sights with a smaller group, and got back to the ship well in time to not have to worry.

We were on the Valor last week and were lucky enough to book with Stingray Sailing... Chip, his dad (Buster) and Mark were amazing.... it was an absolutely awesome experience... small group, fabulous boat, and they clearly are committed to the environment and the Caymans.... The communication prior to our trip w/Michelle was excellent also.... great experience all the way around!

This is who we used. We booked with some people from our roll call and only made it $125 a person. Plus we stopped to snorkel and got a tour of the island. John Micheal is awesome!

http://www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/SnorkelingSailingBeach.htm

We've gone out with John Michael twice and we'd use him again if we went back to Grand Cayman. This gentleman picks your party up right near the tender dock and takes you to his vessel. He'll drop you off at the tender pier when you're finished. In the meantime, he's a tour guide, a competent skipper, and a pretty cool guy to hang out with for a few hours. Can't say enough about his tours!

We've gone out with John Michael twice and we'd use him again if we went back to Grand Cayman. This gentleman picks your party up right near the tender dock and takes you to his vessel. He'll drop you off at the tender pier when you're finished. In the meantime, he's a tour guide, a competent skipper, and a pretty cool guy to hang out with for a few hours. Can't say enough about his tours!

We went out last month with John and had a blast. He stopped at the local brew house so we could buy so Caybrew, couple of the people did some tubing in between stops and he was great bringing the stingrays to us as well as pointing out lobsters and such snorkeling. Would go with him again in a heartbeat.

Archived