RCCL Has Listed Excursions For Falmouth

luvmylilangels

Hmmm... when I try the link you provided, all I get is:

! Shore & Land Escursions information is not available at this time. We are currently in the process of updating this information. Please visit our website closer to your sail date.

According to our "current" itinerary, we're still supposed to dock in Falmouth on February 17 (Voyager of the Seas - Feb. 13-20 sailing).

Wish RCCL (and other cruise lines for that matter) would make up their mind as to where they will be docking so we can start to plan shore excursions/activities.

When we originally booked this cruise, our Jamaica port was MoBay instead of Falmouth. We found an excursion we would really like to take but it originates in MoBay.

Hoping RCCL changes back to MoBay instead of Falmouth

I clicked on the link yesterday and it showed the excusions, there were 41 of them I believe, today they are gone, they might be adding the prices.

We are selling on the Freedom on February 20 and we also really would like to know where we end up.

We're on Voyager January 16 and I'm anxious to see the excursions too! :confused: I'm still getting the message that the excursions are not yet available.. like somebody mentioned previously, perhaps they're updating them with the prices. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Falmouth is not ready yet, and if it isnt ready by the time you get here you'll either go to Montego Bay or Ochi Rios.... provided that the cruise line still chooses to come to Jamaica.

The vast majority of the tours listed (with the exception of the ones that say Falmouth in the title) are in and around the Montego Bay or Ochi areas, so even if you end up going to another port you'll still be able to do the same type of excursion!!

Have fun!!

Archived