Double Digits

camper49

99 is so exciting, and then there's 50! Which my roll call companions and I celebrated with a virutal celebration party. We all logged in and said Whooppee and what we were having to drink on our virtual Lido deck. I love making reservations for cruises in advance, it gives me something to look forward to, because my daily life is so full of work, and routine! Sail Safely, Cruise Happy!:)

I love the double digit dance . . . . and I'm glad someone threw in the 50 day dance so I had something else to look forward to other than the single digital dance which is the ultimate!

We'll have to do that dance in 49 days :)

then work our way to the single.......

Congrats on double digits.

68 days ago, we went into double digits. Considering we started at over 300 days, it was quite exciting. Funny thing is, now, I am not that excited. My son keeps asking if I am excited yet, and I always tell him 'no'.

I hope it's because I am really tired now. I have planned this cruise since February of this year, and have done all the planning, researching, ordering from Bon Voyage, etc. etc.

I REALLY need this cruise:D

Congrats on double digits.

68 days ago, we went into double digits. Considering we started at over 300 days, it was quite exciting. Funny thing is, now, I am not that excited. My son keeps asking if I am excited yet, and I always tell him 'no'.

I hope it's because I am really tired now. I have planned this cruise since February of this year, and have done all the planning, researching, ordering from Bon Voyage, etc. etc.

I REALLY need this cruise:D

We booked in Oct 2009...and i am STILL excited!!! Have done a lot of researching as well...I LUV 2 CRUISE!!!!

Archived