How do YOU sleep the night before the cruise?

Cruisemaiden

Ok I can't sleep and i have 9 days to go!! I'm more than likely going to not sleep then night before i set sail either because we leave at 2am haha anyways if you think this is bad....

I have to sit through school next week!!!! I am currently on Mid-Winter Break (Senior at highschool) but we go back to school on Monday, so i have to actually sit, take tests and pay attention up until the day i leave... how is this truly possible??? (My last cruise was during the summer so...) Anyone else faced this before?? (Not fun haha)

Can't wait to Set Sail!!!!!!!:D

Justine,

I'll have finals right before my cruise. So mix in Christmas, college finals and preparing for a cruise and hopefully, I'll be so exhausted from all the excitement that Ill be able to sleep. As for paying attention in class, I've found that writing song lyrics and doodling while taking notes works quite well to keep me awake and look like I'm paying attention!

I'm THREE days away from our cruise, but flying tomorrow. I was up at 3:30 am this morning fretting about the in-coming SNOW-STORM:eek: , and hoping that we'll actually get the heck out of Vermont!

I'll spend most of tonight packing, and then tossing- and turning, and then a day at work where NOTHING gets done, 'cause I'm too tired and WAAY to psyched for my cruise:D

Are we there yet????:p

Archived