Epic Muster Drill

lg23

Thanks for the not so helpful responses. Question was innocent. Traveling with 2 small children. Just wondering if it would be near our room. Sorry if you offended yourselves for no reason :)

I'm not sure, but I believe the stations are all down near the lifeboats. We were on 14 forward and had to walk down the stairs to Bliss on 7. You might have to do the same. The good news is you don't have to carry or wear your life vests, or stand out in the heat. It was the easiest muster ever.

Mike <----no cooties here

Thanks for the not so helpful responses. Question was innocent. Traveling with 2 small children. Just wondering if it would be near our room. Sorry if you offended yourselves for no reason :)

Yes, but this is not what you asked in your OP. Re-read you first post, you did not ask WHERE the muster station was only WHO you would be with. It does come across quite differently than what you have just stated above.

Yes, but this is not what you asked in your OP. Re-read you first post you did not ask WHERE the muster station was only WHO you would be with. It does come across quite differently that what you have just stated above.

That's right. Original question was much different from what the Op's eventual explanation was.

And to the OP, doesn't matter if you have 2 small children, 3 young children or 4 special needs people in your cabin, the ship's crew will help you through muster drill.

Muster drill is just muster drill. It's mandatory and a good thing to do not matter where on the ship you land for the drill. Your young children will probably think it's a hoot!:D

Dianne

We are sailing in May and have booked a Courtyard Villa and I don't want to be anywhere near the have-nots at muster! The whole point of a Courtyard Villa is the privacy so you don't have to interact with the sub humans who bought the $799 cruise package with interior rooms on the garbage deck. I am also afraid that the idiot virus that has taken hold in lesser humans who elected this Administration in Washington might get transfered to my brilliant children.

We are sailing in May and have booked a Courtyard Villa and I don't want to be anywhere near the have-nots at muster! The whole point of a Courtyard Villa is the privacy so you don't have to interact with the sub humans who bought the $799 cruise package with interior rooms on the garbage deck. I am also afraid that the idiot virus that has taken hold in lesser humans who elected this Administration in Washington might get transfered to my brilliant children.

niiiiiiiiice. Maybe your brilliant children can show you how to spell "transferred". :D

By the way, Dianne, I know it's been said before, but I LOVE your polar bear. I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh. :)

By the way, Dianne, I know it's been said before, but I LOVE your polar bear. I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh. :)

Thanks, and it keeps us giggling over posts by trolls who post on these boards like we've seen earlier in this thead.:D

Like the poor bear we just keep pushing and pushing until all the trolls are are swept back in place.;)

Dianne

@lg23 -

"Sorry if you offended yourselves for no reason"

Great come-back.

@hitman007 -

OMG, you are not going to Barcelona with us, the great unwashed, are you? I mean on the same ship, albeit at an elevated level.

Is your muster station determined by cabin number? We are staying in the courtyard and just wondered if we would be with the rest of the courtyard folks. Thanks :)

Sorry, but I can not find where you asked where your station was. And, in case you were wondering, all of your children will be with you.

Nobody is trying to be mean, or jumping on you. They just do not know what the question was.

Is your muster station determined by cabin number? We are staying in the courtyard and just wondered if we would be with the rest of the courtyard folks. Thanks :)

Sorry, but I can not find where you asked where your station was. And, in case you were wondering, all of your children will be with you.

Nobody is trying to be mean, or jumping on you. They just do not know what the question was.

Oh, as to which station - yes it is determined by your cabin number.

Archived