did i get assigned the wrong cabin?

jaxkai

i booked my first cruise, called carnival used the pvp, she was very very nice and she assigned us a cabin, R172 , on the sensation. but when i looked it up on the ship i believe its a 2 bed cabin and we need 3. if someone can help me verify that im on sorta insane lol i will call and fix it but i dont want to call if i was just nutty when i looked it up

FOr a cruise for the end of January-- there should not be a problem with the ship selling out.

Call the PVP and tell him/her you want a room for 3 people-- (it will have an upper bed.

The trundle bed takes up way too much room in the cabin.- (i mean it IS doable- but if you are paying for it-- get it.)

ok i want a 3 bed bedroom lol i guess i need to call back and be a bit firmer i will do that tomorrow wish me luck and thank you , we dont want a trundle bed we want real beds

Today is yesterday's tomorrow - so what happened? :confused:

ok, wonderful lady little hesitant to change me but then i said please and explained why, she went to looking she ended up moving us to the front a floor up , which she said was closer to the elevators and convenient. so we have a real bed main floor #45.

she said she could have kept us in the middle of the ship but all those were for 4 people and if they needed a 4 person one they could have bumped us to anywhere this way we are safe and wont get bumped.

no fridge i did ask, she was very nice and thanks to you guys i was informed and knew what to say, my kids will be so happy when they call to check in with me tomorrow. thank you all.

Archived