Supermarket near HI Rocky Point Tampa

DP

I don't ever remember seeing a super market or liquor store in the immediate vicintity, but there are some apartment complexes in the area, so I guess it is possible. Rocky Point is at the end of a long causeway coming from Clearwater to the west. Couple of hotels and a few restaurants. If you head that way (west), it is about 6 or 7 miles before you come to a retail area, just follow Rte 60. If you head east, you will find yourself in a fairly confusing interchange, you can follow signs for Kennedy Blvd, you may find something in downtown Tampa that is right on the edge of your 4-mile limit

If you head north, follow signs for either Independence Drive or Memorial Hwy, and there is a Publix at the intersection of Hillsboro Ave, but, I wouldn't recommend that a newbie try to find your way around there

I live in North Pinellas County, and have just passed through a few times

The SweetBay Grocery Store is on N.Dale Mabry Hwy and within the 4 mile radius of the HI shuttle. They have a liquor store adjacent to the grocery. There is also a small covenience market located in the Post Rocky Point Condo complex that is within walking distance ( less than 1 mile) from the hotel. They sell beer/wine soda pop/bottled water, snacks etc... but not liquor.

Archived