Are Solstice-class plans for Deck 8 still wrong, even for the Eclipse?

Starry Nights

I am hoping to book a cruise for January 2011 and was looking at the plans for Deck 8, specifically cabin 8257 on the Eclipse.

It appears to me that the Deck 8 plans are still numbered incorrectly.

Am I correct in assuming that 8257 has the largest of the hump balconies, like 1605 on Aquaclass Deck?

Good grief, how long is it going to take to fix the numbering on those Deck 8 plans? I thought for sure they'd fix the errors for the new S-class ships.

I am hoping to book a cruise for January 2011 and was looking at the plans for Deck 8, specifically cabin 8257 on the Eclipse.

It appears to me that the Deck 8 plans are still numbered incorrectly.

Am I correct in assuming that 8257 has the largest of the hump balconies, like 1605 on Aquaclass Deck?

Good grief, how long is it going to take to fix the numbering on those Deck 8 plans? I thought for sure they'd fix the errors for the new S-class ships.

Yes, 8257 is just like 1605 - the largest of the hump balconies. I just looked at the deck plans, and it seems to be correct.

Rule of thumb - the first and third angle in either direction off the hump are the largest. This thumb nail gives you an idea of what they look like compared to the normal balconies. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=24259746&postcount=14

9215 in the link is the mirror image of 8257 and 1605.

Archived