Upsell Call Today for 10/31 Pearl

tennispretzel

Message on my answering machine from a lovely voice at NCL offering me "an opportunity" to move up to a Deluxe OS...1st come/1st served. No mention of how much.

I did not get home until three hours after the call came in and when I called back the message told me to leave a message. I'm hoping that someone calls me tomorrow or I will call them first thing. Don't think it's in my budget, but I can dream, right?

Message on my answering machine from a lovely voice at NCL offering me "an opportunity" to move up to a Deluxe OS...1st come/1st served. No mention of how much.

I did not get home until three hours after the call came in and when I called back the message told me to leave a message. I'm hoping that someone calls me tomorrow or I will call them first thing. Don't think it's in my budget, but I can dream, right?

Did you give them an alternate (cell or work) number? I hope it's still available and within your means. Good luck! Let us know...

Best of Luck! We always seem to pick the popular cruises. Everyone of our cruises have been fully booked, even considered overbooked due to the volume of children onboard. That being said, we have never gotten that call. :)

DH checks the price of our cruises everyday. Any drop in price and he calls. Last cruise our cabin changed 5 times in about a 3 month period. We did not have our final cabin until the week of sailing!

For our next cruise we booked an aft mini; we will not be changing cabins. Well maybe for a full suite. I just really want to sail in an aft balcony. I only wish we were going for longer than 7 days. Better than 0 days I guess.

Archived