Port Canaveral Parking

howard6933

I'll be going on Freedom of the Seas next arpil 2011 and since I live in Florida I'll be driving to the port. Has anyone used the parking called "Park N' Sail" situated on US 1?? I don't feel like shelling out over $100 to park at the pier. Is "Park N' Sail" a good alternative?

;)

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be going on Freedom of the Seas next arpil 2011 and since I live in Florida I'll be driving to the port. Has anyone used the parking called "Park N' Sail" situated on US 1?? I don't feel like shelling out over $100 to park at the pier. Is "Park N' Sail" a good alternative?

;)

I'm wondering the same thing............can't seem to find anyone who has used them before.......??????????

Scroll through these blogs, there is another which talks about the Park N Sail. It's titled "New Parking Shuttle Port Canaveral". I don't know how to "copy and Paste the blog's) Anyway, someone living in Port Canaveral has driven by and looked at the place and has discussed it on the blog.

Archived