Port or Starboard on Liberty - W. Caribbean Route

Ithocles

For those of you familiar with the Western Caribbean route, what is your recommendation for Port or Starboard rooms? We're bringing my nephew this time around and it will be our first Suite, so I'm looking for opinions from more seasoned cruisers on what you prefer. I liked the aft we had on the Legend a few years ago, but I enjoy the wind on the side balcony's. What side do you like and why?

What do you say?

Thank you...

-Danny

When we cruised aboard Liberty and did the Western Caribbean, 2 of the 3 ports we were docked on the port side. Jamaica we were docked on the Starboard side...

Don't know if that makes a difference, but I *do* like port side. We did starboard for the first time on our last cruise; it was ok, not bad. We're just more comfortable on the port side.

Crap, we booked starboard. :(

Oh well I start my vacation tomorrow, I will still enjoy it.:D

Now I have to start packing.

Don't give it a second thought. Just being there is what really counts. Have a great time!

Don't give it a second thought. Just being there is what really counts. Have a great time!

Thanks, I am really looking forward to our room on the Spa deck. We usually book an interior, but I wanted a ltlle more room for our B2B

Archived