Celebrity beach break Excursions

hcat

• 1 month later...
Has anyone taken this excursion with Celebrity? http://www.celebritycruises.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do;jsessionid=0000ylx_4qlxKA0h8sSRfORV4kg:12hdbcveb?backPageUrl=%2Fsearch%2FshorexSearchResults.do%3Bjsessionid%3D0000ylx_4qlxKA0h8sSRfORV4kg%3A12hdbcveb%3FDestinationCode%3DCARIB%26DurationCode%3D%26ActivityTypeId%3D%26ActivityLevel%3D%26shipCode%3DEQ%26Day%3D28%26Month%3D01%26Year%3D2011%26CurrencyCode%3DUSD%26x%3Dnull%26y%3Dnull%26backPageUrl%3D%2Fplancruise%2FshoreExcursions%2Fhome.do%26pager.offset%3D0&ProductCode=BBA5&DestinationCode=CARIB&CurrencyCode=USD&LocationCode=BGI&DurationCode=&ActivityTypeId=&ShipCode=EQ&ActivityLevel=&SortBy=

It is a recognizable beach area (near a pier) but I wonder if it is worth it to take the excursion & let them get us there & back? It includes a lounge & umbrella. How was the snack bar?

Our first chioice is still the Hilton Day Pass but was thinking of this instead..since we won;t know if Hilton can take us til we arrive in port..

sorry I did not realize I made this inquiry awhile ago & reposted the same question!

Archived