Beach front restaurant in Miami?

disneyden

Can anyone tell me about a good restaurant that is

beach front in Miami? It doesn't really matter to

us what kind of food they serve. We just want to

eat somewhere that overlooks the beach.:)

(preferably South Beach, but if you know of a good

one somewhere else, please share.);)

Thanks

Can anyone tell me about a good restaurant that is

beach front in Miami? It doesn't really matter to

us what kind of food they serve. We just want to

eat somewhere that overlooks the beach.:)

(preferably South Beach, but if you know of a good

one somewhere else, please share.);)

Thanks

As I recall, there are no restaurants directly on the beach in SoBe. There are restaurants along Ocean Drive which parallels the beach but they are all across from the beach and unless you can sit outside, and even then, you won't necessarily be able to see the beach or the water.

But for good people watching you might seek out Front Porch Cafe on the tail end of Ocean Drive where the throngs of people aren't so prevalent. I'm sure Blue Heron and others will have recos for other places. You'd be wise to pay attention to them.

The outdoor cafe at the Eden Roc has a fantastic right on the beach looking at the ocean view. It is located right next door to the Fountainebleau on Miami Beach. They do a nice lunch serving burgers, salads, sandwiches, fish tacos, etc. They might play a little steel drum music during the day as well. I live in Miami and go to the Eden Roc often for lunch. You can't beat the ocean view. A nice place for atmosphere as well is Smith and Wollensky Restaurant. They have a beautiful terraced outdoor bar and restaurant in South Pointe Park on the water on the Govt. cut waterway. It is also the best place to watch the cruise ships pass by on their way to the open ocean. Enjoy!

The outdoor cafe at the Eden Roc has a fantastic right on the beach looking at the ocean view. It is located right next door to the Fountainebleau on Miami Beach. They do a nice lunch serving burgers, salads, sandwiches, fish tacos, etc. They might play a little steel drum music during the day as well. I live in Miami and go to the Eden Roc often for lunch. You can't beat the ocean view. A nice place for atmosphere as well is Smith and Wollensky Restaurant. They have a beautiful terraced outdoor bar and restaurant in South Pointe Park on the water on the Govt. cut waterway. It is also the best place to watch the cruise ships pass by on their way to the open ocean. Enjoy!

That sounds great!! Thanks for the info...:)

Archived