Carnival Cruise Collections

IflyWithDi

Was wondering If Anyone else has collections of Things from their Cruises.This is one of ours The DODs Three of the Carnival glasses are glass when we first moved in the house the mirror just had a cheap frame and the wife wanted a bar shelf for our collected glasses and this is what I came up with it is made out of a packing crate built on the back deck.This is over my Bar.

l_5b5e8292fd7847eeb05f2150aef6d320.jpg

As a photographer I am usually on the back side of a camera. I decided on my last cruise (my 3rd one) I would get my picture taken at one of the formal backgrounds on each of my cruises after this. I LOVE the one from my last cruise and I usually hate the way I look in a picture.

I love your display.

I am trying to build up my collection of memorabilia! I have the monkey coconut and the whale tale. Hubby also received a medal for playing one of the ship games. My ultimate trophy will be the ship on a stick that has so far eluded me :D

We buy coffee mugs from each ship, save our S & S cards and our little folded deck plans.

We are adding to our collection in just over two weeks! YA HOO!!!:D

Love your display shelf, my cats would knock it all off in about 2 seconds.:rolleyes:

Didn't realize they only give the pins to platinum now. That explains why we used to get them, and now we don't!.. Still have 4 more to go before platinum. I love the genuine 24k gold plastic ships on a stick. I am the proud owner of a couple of those too..LOL. Great pics everyone. Glad to see I am not the only one with a treasure collection:p.

I collect Christmas ornaments and shot glasses from all my vacation spots...although come to think of it, I sailed Royal Caribbean before I started collecting either, and never did get a Princess Cruise Line shot glass, so I guess I suck at collecting...haha

I do have a pretty impressive Vegas yard cup collection though... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
We do ornaments too. We did the Haloween sailing on the Conquest a couple of weeks ago and they were completely out. I was bummed. I haven't decided if I want to hunt on eBay or wait until we cruise the Conquest again. There will be an again!!

I was bummed too. I wanted ship pins...no luck. They told me they quit selling them in the ship store about 6 months ago. Then I thought I'd try ornaments...no luck there either. I ended up with a Conquest magnet :(.

We love those, too...

Tree029.jpg

Tree030.jpg

:)

This is the thing that disappoints me most, having not gotten one on the Splendor 7th cruise. I saw them but we said, oh lets get one tomorrow....

We have only been on that one cruise, lol, but we plan on keeping the S&S cards, a DOD glass, and the first DOD receipt from each cruise (along with the deck plan and one debarkation tag stub.)

I am trying to build up my collection of memorabilia! I have the monkey coconut and the whale tale. Hubby also received a medal for playing one of the ship games. My ultimate trophy will be the ship on a stick that has so far eluded me :D

I collect the rubber magnets in the shape of the ship with the name of the ship, then when I go to port, get a magnet with the name of the port. I put the ship magnet on my fridge, with the ports underneath.

I, like all, collect the colored glasses, One of each, though. As I don't drink that much, it delights me when a drunk leaves his table for the night and a glass that I haven't gotten is on the table. *swoop!!*

As far as the ship on the stick...that's easy. I kind of went overboard on my last cruise and volunteered to be a judge on the hairy men's chest contest. The announcer singled me out, as I acted like an idiot, so when it was over, I asked him for a ship. I got it!! Of course, when I look at it, I kind of cringe at the memory...lol.

Melanie

I was bummed too. I wanted ship pins...no luck. They told me they quit selling them in the ship store about 6 months ago. Then I thought I'd try ornaments...no luck there either. I ended up with a Conquest magnet :(.

I got a magnet too. I'm thinking about screwing or gluing a real small eyet to the top and using it as an ornament!

We've gotten a formal pic on all our cruises as well, I collect the pins and was really bummed I didnt get one on the dream, they only give them to platinum now

i collect the formal pics, I have a sand globe from early 90's from when I was on the Jubilee, I have a glass ashtray, I have all the pins including the Dream because they gave them to past guests last year before they changed the policy. I actually have pins for ALL MY CRUISES:D:D--woo-hoo!

I have 2 GLASS hurricane glasses, but I've never kept the plastic ones because other souvenirs edged them out for suitcase space. I will keep the ones from the Magic next year for sure.

Archived