Who is the LA and GSM on Serenade?

cmse9

:confused:

Does anyone know who the current Loyaly Ambassador and the Guest Services Manager are on the Serenade?

Maria Fuentes is the Concierge. Is she new? Can anyone tell us anything about her?

Thanks

On the 10/17/2010-10/24/2010 Serenade cruise...

Debora Leivas was the Loyalty Ambassador.

Tracy Hebson was the Guest Relations front desk manager.

Karin Stahre-Janson was the Captain.

Sanjay Kumar was the Hotel Director.

Dennis Charles was the Cruise director.

Sascha Strack was the Concierge (this was his last week on the Serenade) Maria Fuentes may have replaced him.

And Seraphine Joseph was the street vendor that sold us the coconut carving in Dominica. (for what that information was worth):D

Sascha Strack was the Concierge (this was his last week on the Serenade) Maria Fuentes may have replaced him.

And Seraphine Joseph was the street vendor that sold us the coconut carving in Dominica. (for what that information was worth):D

Thanks for taking the time to answer.. We thought we might find some old friends onboard.. NOT THIS TIME.. Still Thanks ..

Rick:)

Does anyone know who the current Loyaly Ambassador and the Guest Services Manager are on the Serenade?

Maria Fuentes is the Concierge. Is she new? Can anyone tell us anything about her?

Thanks

Hey Rick and Denice. When we were on Serenade back in April, Maria Fuentes was the Special Needs Ambassador on board. Looks like she's in a new position.

Now if I would've ignored this question, it would have ended up on page 7. Whenever I say something like 'no one knows!' someone will come up with the answer. And then some!!!

Now if I would've ignored this question, it would have ended up on page 7. Whenever I say something like 'no one knows!' someone will come up with the answer. And then some!!!

Well, the Oasis cruise I took two weeks before this one was so bad, I decided to get a business card, or the name of everyone I dealt with on this cruise.

I may not have cards from all those incompetent persons on the Oasis that I dealt with, but I could pick them out of a police line up.:mad:

The crew on the Serenade was excellent in almost every way.

If they didn't try to tell me the fruit in the ivory chocolate fondue was shriveled up and squishy because it was marinated, they might have gotten a perfect score.

Not for the fondue, (yick):( but for the service.:D

Well, the Oasis cruise I took two weeks before this one was so bad, I decided to get a business card, or the name of everyone I dealt with on this cruise.

I may not have cards from all those incompetent persons on the Oasis that I dealt with, but I could pick them out of a police line up.:mad:

The crew on the Serenade was excellent in almost every way.

If they didn't try to tell me the fruit in the ivory chocolate fondue was shriveled up and squishy because it was marinated, they might have gotten a perfect score.

Not for the fondue, (yick):( but for the service.:D

Oh that is interesting because I am trying to decide between Allure ($$$$$) and Serenade. In regard to taking names, I did take a card from the IOS LA I booked my future cruise with, but it did me no good in the real world. I still got stuck with no onboard booking benefit when I changed my ship and sail date. The rep said to me, 'We have no idea what goes on, on the ships!' And I do believe her.

Sascha did get off last Sunday to bring the Allure to the US. He said he would like to be Concierge, but he thought the Maimi office was going to put him in Guest Relations. Sascha and Vanessa (bartender) in the Concierge lounge were both great to talk to and ALWAYS had time to help you with any need. I saw Maria one night for a short time. She was very busy, but looked as if she would be a good Concierge.

Oh that is interesting because I am trying to decide between Allure ($$$$$) and Serenade.

The crew on Serenade OTS were very refreshing. From the moment my wife and I boarded, we noticed how relaxed everyone seemed to be. As you know, on some ships, the crew are always in a hurry. On the Serenade OTS, the crew were very efficient and friendly. Our Assistant Waiter, Bruno Campos, was the best I have EVER had.

I would give Serenade OTS a chance if the flight to San Juan is not too steep!

Archived