Rebooking on board - Can I keep my cabin?

boulders

We will be sailing in 2 months. I currently have 2 other cruises booked. If I cancel and rebook the cruises while on board the first one, can I grab my original cabins immediately?

:cool:If you are talking about being on cruise, and while onboard trying to book a back to back, and staying in the same cabin, it is doubtful. More than likely that cabin will be booked. Now if you are talking about trying to book b to b for a later date, then it's possible:cool:JACK IS SAILING AGAIN

I doubt that you would have a problem being able to get the same cabin that you originally booked if the original reservation is cancelled and a re-booking is made immediately. I assume the purpose of this is to get the on board booking OBC?

I have tried this twice & the answer is probably no. It depends on how you originally booked. If you booked via phone with a CVP, the Loyalty Ambassador can not cancel your original booking. CVP are treated as TA's for this purpose. You would have to book onboard in different cabins & then cancel your original booking later. You also have to pay a second deposit.

The 1st time this happened I thought the LA was nuts. Then we booked again & I questioned the CVP in several different ways, "Now, I'm intending to rebook this onboard in 2 weeks, I will be able to cancel this one & rebook in the same cabins, right?" She assured me that i could definitely do this. Surprise! We are now in different cabins.

Archived