Ruby Princess category AD cabin pics

steffysmom

If anyone has traveled on the Ruby Princess in a category AD mini-suite (Emerald Deck) and has pictures or comments about the room, would you please share ? I'm debating about the location/view from the ship. I would prefer and AA or AB, however, shying away from that because the balcony is exposed.

Thanks for your help !

If anyone has traveled on the Ruby Princess in a category AD mini-suite (Emerald Deck) and has pictures or comments about the room, would you please share ? I'm debating about the location/view from the ship. I would prefer and AA or AB, however, shying away from that because the balcony is exposed.

Thanks for your help !

I think PamCa has some photos. :)

Here is the link to a video of the Ultimate balcony Dinner on the Crown in an AD Emerald deck cabin, although it is the last cabin so it has the extended balcony but other then that it wil give you a good idea.

They are great cabins. ;)

Except for the AE category, the inside of the mini-suites are the same, at least on the Grand Class. Only the balcony is different. Emerald deck ADs have covered balconies. All of the balconies on Dolphin deck are uncovered and visible from the cabins above.

Archived