Just booked a trip but not with Cunard

north east girl

I found the food to be pretty similar to Cunard Mauretania/Britannia - my only gripe was the main courses had huge amounts of protein and very few veg.

Other than that I'm sure you'll have a great voyage!

Even though not listed on the menu you can ALWAYS request a side of steamed vegetables without a problem. You might not always get veggies you care for, but they are available. ;)

Hello Catherine and Tony: Nice to hear you have another cruise booked - the itinerary sounds super. Michael and I sailed on a different cruise line out of Venice many years ago in August, but with the jet-lag and the heat - we did the ship's tour in a total daze. :confused: Would love to go back (or end up in Venice for an extra night or two) another time.

We have a cruise booked for April next year, this time on the Oceania Line, and, we're booked on the QE Baltics cruise next August. The following year, we may do a land tour somewhere because we're still trying to lose the few pounds gained on our QM2 cruise in September.:eek:

Good luck with all the Wedding arrangements :)

Shirley

Hi Shirley, Nice to hear from you. Looks like you have some nice trips to look forward to.

I would have loved the QE Baltics for next August but could only get one week off.

Will have to see what we think of RCI, have read some positive reviews.

Catherine

Archived