Alcohol Thru Bon Voyage

cantw82cruise

Bon Voyage 800-522-7648 as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced $55, Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Slow Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister $60

Chambord $60

Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same [/font][/color]price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice.

Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service

So I was on the Carnival Dream in July of this year. As i was walking down the hall to my room I came across a room service server with a full bottle of Grey Goose Vodka on his tray. I asked him if that was for a passenger. He confirmed that it was. He said that you can order full bottles through room service at the Bon Voyage rates. So if your BV order isn't enough, you and always order more.

Ben

So I was on the Carnival Dream in July of this year. As i was walking down the hall to my room I came across a room service server with a full bottle of Grey Goose Vodka on his tray. I asked him if that was for a passenger. He confirmed that it was. He said that you can order full bottles through room service at the Bon Voyage rates. So if your BV order isn't enough, you and always order more.

Ben

Cool...Thanks for the info!:)

I have a quick, related question. I'm sorry OP, not trying to threadjack but I guess I don't understand.

I just recently learned that you can order hard liquor through BV.

So, you can order it and it will be delivered to your room? but if you purchase it at the stores onboard, you have to wait until the last night??

Is this true? why?

I have a quick, related question. I'm sorry OP, not trying to threadjack but I guess I don't understand.

I just recently learned that you can order hard liquor through BV.

So, you can order it and it will be delivered to your room? but if you purchase it at the stores onboard, you have to wait until the last night??

Is this true? why?

Well for one you are purchasing from Carnival when you buy through Bv Dept. at the inflated prices. So they are making some $$. When you buy from the shops on board you are getting cheap prices on it and that is through another company that rents the space. Carnival does get a small cut of those sales, but it is not as much as the BV Dept. They don't want you to be able to drink cheap booze on the ship and not pay the higher prices. Just my 2 cents.

Well for one you are purchasing from Carnival when you buy through Bv Dept. at the inflated prices. So they are making some $$. When you buy from the shops on board you are getting cheap prices on it and that is through another company that rents the space. Carnival does get a small cut of those sales, but it is not as much as the BV Dept. They don't want you to be able to drink cheap booze on the ship and not pay the higher prices. Just my 2 cents.

Correct! I like to order thru Bon Voage before cruise. (Like paying part of my tab before im on the ship.) Then get some duty free to enjoy at home. Kinda evens out the cost. No smuggling, no mouthwash flavored vodka, no worrying.

Have a great cruise!

I placed my order today for my upcoming cruise. I've had no problem previously and it's a good value, compared to a week's worth of bar prices on the ship. One thing to consider is depending where you're leaving from, you may be in a 'dry' port and your order may not be delivered the first night.

I placed my order today for my upcoming cruise. I've had no problem previously and it's a good value, compared to a week's worth of bar prices on the ship. One thing to consider is depending where you're leaving from, you may be in a 'dry' port and your order may not be delivered the first night.

You are correct about a dry port. I ordered a bottle of rum for our upcoming cruise out of Galveston from BV a couple weeks ago and they told me it would not be delivered until the next day!!!

I just ordered a bottle of JD the price someone posted on thread is higher than I paid. Not sure if it depends on port.

We felt was worth the price. For cost of bottle equals what we would pay pay for it with 8 drinks. I don't we will drink a full litre in 8 drinks. So it is a win win situation.

It has been said by Host Mach and many others that you can purchase a "bar set-up" through room service. Bar set-up is liquor by the bottle. I have not done it so can't say for sure, but many have said it is available. (See post #8 of this thread).

It has been said by Host Mach and many others that you can purchase a "bar set-up" through room service. Bar set-up is liquor by the bottle. I have not done it so can't say for sure, but many have said it is available. (See post #8 of this thread).

I have not done it either, as I get mine thru Bon Voage.

However, met a man trying to buy some liquor at the shops on the ship.:eek:

I told him to try room service, later he thanked me for the info.

So thanks to Host Mach and the others here for making me look smart.:D

BTW, I still use the shops, but just for the bottle(s) i'm taking home.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived