Best place to eat

okied0kie

The wedding is at 10am on Lindquist beach. We leave the ship at 9am and have to be back by 6pm. I'll google those places now, thanks!

Another I liked was Bella Blu but it is more casual. The first 2 are a bit fancier.

skiiergirl:Try Cuzzin's downtown. Great West Indian food (fish, chicken, mutton) as well as sandwiches. If you have never had West Indian chicken soup, it is wonderful.

To the OP: You need to be careful with recommendations. I do not believe that Oceana is open for lunch, for example, although it is a great dinner spot.

skiiergirl:Try Cuzzin's downtown. Great West Indian food (fish, chicken, mutton) as well as sandwiches. If you have never had West Indian chicken soup, it is wonderful.

To the OP: You need to be careful with recommendations. I do not believe that Oceana is open for lunch, for example, although it is a great dinner spot.

Thanks. I have heard of Cuzzins and also Gladys' but haven't eaten at either and don't know where either are. Where is Cuzzins in relation to main shopping street? Let's say which direction, etc. from A.H. Riise just as a point of reference?

The wedding is at 10am on Lindquist beach. We leave the ship at 9am and have to be back by 6pm. I'll google those places now, thanks!

If your wedding is at Lindquist, now called Smith's Bay Beach, I would stop at the XO Bistro in Red Hook. It's on your right as you go back through Red Hook just behind Duffy's Love Shack. Not much to look at but excellent food.

Archived