RCCL OBC Stock Benefits

I faxed in the form on October 5th and still haven't gotten a confirmation. I emailed them this past Wednesday and again no response. I finally found a phone number for Investor Relations and will try them tomorrow.

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

We own RCCL stock and mailed in our form two weeks to get our OBC benefits for our upcoming AOS cruise. How long does RCCL take to acknowledge your OBC? Do they do it via mail or snail mail? Thanks.

They never acknowledge it for me via US mail - I usuallly just email them a PDF file and they reply to that.........but I still call RCCL and ask if it was put on our account just to make sure.

We always mail our info to them and have never gotten a confirmation but our OBC has always been there.

The OBC is based on the number of days of the cruise:

250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 10 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 9 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less

How much stock do you need to purchase for an onboard credit and how much obc do you get?

Thank you.

If your buying stock as an investment, that's one thing but if your buying it for OBC you might want to rethink that. You can no longer combine benefits so if you use your Platinum or Diamond Balcony discount, or a savings coupon you can't use the shareholder OBC.

How much stock do you need to purchase for an onboard credit and how much obc do you get?

Thank you.

100 share of RCI stock will get you...........

What is the benefit?

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 10 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 9 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Applicable on any Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Club Cruises Sailings. (excludes Celebrity Xpeditions)

We own RCCL stock and mailed in our form two weeks to get our OBC benefits for our upcoming AOS cruise. How long does RCCL take to acknowledge your OBC? Do they do it via mail or snail mail? Thanks.

The quickest way to get a response is to provide your name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with a copy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of share ownership in Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd and use this email address shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

Archived