Princess zip line excursion in Puerto Vallarta

jff50

We are on the Sapphire Princess over new years and will be in PV on Jan 1st. Wanted to do zip line, and were thinking of Los Veranos. They are closed on Jan 1st. Princess has a zip line shore excursion. Any one of you done the Princess zip line excursion in PV, and how'd you like it?

We are on the Sapphire Princess over new years and will be in PV on Jan 1st. Wanted to do zip line, and were thinking of Los Veranos. They are closed on Jan 1st. Princess has a zip line shore excursion. Any one of you done the Princess zip line excursion in PV, and how'd you like it?

We did the zip lining in PV through Princess a few years ago. The zip lining was good and we definitely enjoyed it. The downside was the long drive to the zip lining location in the old Mercedes army truck. It was not the best zip lining I have every done, but definitely not the worst. Worth doing if you want to zip line in PV.

What a shame Los Veranos will be closed. That has been our favorite zipline so far.

I did it 2 or 3 years ago. It was my first and only zip line. I had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat. The only negative was waiting around for everyone after we were done as they couldn't decide which picture of themselves, if any, they wanted.

Archived