French Fries?

arucruzn

Last Carnival cruise there was in the back a stand that served, hamburgers, hotdogs, and fries! (next to the 24 hr pizza) The fries were just awesome! (Although I think the smell of the grease frying them and being extremely hungry when going to that deck, helped in creating the memory that they were really that awesome :o) Is that still there? It was not a 24 hour thing, it was opened only a few times a day.

And how about ice cream? Or was it frozen yogurt? (Or am I confusing RCCL and CCL?:()

Last Carnival cruise there was in the back a stand that served, hamburgers, hotdogs, and fries! (next to the 24 hr pizza) The fries were just awesome! (Although I think the smell of the grease frying them and being extremely hungry when going to that deck, helped in creating the memory that they were really that awesome :o) Is that still there? It was not a 24 hour thing, it was opened only a few times a day.

And how about ice cream? Or was it frozen yogurt? (Or am I confusing RCCL and CCL?:()

On the Liberty they did hamburgers, hotdogs and the fried in two places on the 9th (LIDO). One in the aft section and the other in the mid-section of the LIDO just past the pool area. The mid-section area seemed to be open more.

Yep! "The Grill" is the name of the station serving hot dogs, hamburgers, and fries. You will also find nacho cheese and chili to add to said fries, as desired. ;)

It is open for lunch (around 11:30am-3:00pm) and late night snack (around 11:00pm-1:00am). I want to say it's also open for dinner, but I've never had dinner on the Lido deck, so I can't say for sure.

Thanks, you just made me very hungry now.

Love both RCI and CCL, but CCL has the UPPER HAND in the junk food category; fries, pizza, and burgers, MUCH better than RCI. It is ice cream not yogurt.

For most (if not all) of my CCL sailings this year, it's been both ice cream and yogurt. :)

I guess my kids didn't notice b/c they would never have 'eatin' yogurt, not that they could tell the difference. Thanks for the heads up. ? are both the machines next to each other, thanks !

Love the fries (with a hot dog of course! :D)....and yes both frozen yogurt and ice cream (I start off with the yogurt cuz you know I'm watching what I eat - but by mid-week - what the heck - all good intentions gone and I switch to the ice cream)....and my 'cone technique' improves greatly - by the end of the week I'm sure any DQ would hire me - ha ha ha

We must have been separated at birth! First stop on the Lido is for fries! :D

I've always thought I had another/other 1/2...howz about the RARE roast beast ??? I'm allll over that too!..also good looking, charming, funny, likes wine, and to dance..are we spot on there too:) ?

I found the burgers and fries available on the Conquest. But by midnight, I think they were closed... These are the same fries that come with the fish and chips up at Sur Mer!!!

That's always my first stop!!! And I just head up there, order two servings and sit and relax!!!

The 24/7 pizza is great!!! I chuckled and giggled one morning when I went there for breakfast!!! :o

And the Ice Cream and Yogurt is GREAT!!! I like the strawberry flavored!!!!

Archived