How is the CD on Ruby?

lauren0309

All I know is that the cruise director is a female. How is she?
It's Sam but I forget her last name. Obviously somewhat forgettable. Definitely not the best we've had. I'd say, "OK." Not great but not bad. She was our CD on the Crown Princess in September.

We have just returned from the Ruby Transatlantic and found Sam, the CD to be excellent. She was very accessible around the ship and always had time to stop for a chat.

She arranged many activities, lots of game shows and the entertainment was first class.

On our cruise we had the aditional Zumba dancing which was packed for every session and thre was the Ruby Choir made up of 60 passengers which performed in the Piazza on the last afternoon. Sam was a member of the choir.

Sam was always smiling, enthusiastic, confident and professional so if you are on the Ruby during November and part of December you will have a great time.

Lynda & Marty

London

We just got off the Ruby Sunday and just wasn't impressed with Sam and her staff. We had a good time, just had more energy from other Cruise Directors and their staff. Everything just seemed rather flat. I did find her out and about and she was very nice but we didn't see the energy from other cruises.

We have just returned from the Ruby Transatlantic and found Sam, the CD to be excellent. She was very accessible around the ship and always had time to stop for a chat.

She arranged many activities, lots of game shows and the entertainment was first class.

On our cruise we had the aditional Zumba dancing which was packed for every session and thre was the Ruby Choir made up of 60 passengers which performed in the Piazza on the last afternoon. Sam was a member of the choir.

Sam was always smiling, enthusiastic, confident and professional so if you are on the Ruby during November and part of December you will have a great time.

Lynda & Marty

London

Will we have someone new for cruises in Jan.?

Pam, is this the same CD we just had on the Crown TA? Did the assistant CD move over to the Ruby with her?

We're headed to the Ruby the first week of December and am wondering how things "shook out".

Thanks!

We'll be on Ruby at end of November so I guess she'll be our CD. Hope she has a good selection of activities both during the day and evening as we have always enjoyed what the CD's have scheduled on all our other princess cruises.

Archived