Dream cruises are cheap

I don't know why but some of the Dream cruises in Nov/Dec are really cheap. I see insides starting @ $329 for some dates with Balconies going for as little as $599. Interline prices are even cheaper for some dates.

So much for that new cruise ship high price mystique with the Dream anyway and so far I see nothing anywhere near that price for the Oasis of the Seas or NCL Epic.

We are sailing on the Dream in January and got a pretty good price for a balcony cabin. I agree, RCCL prices for the Oasis and the Allure are nutso right now. We will consider them when those prices come down some.

They ( RCCL ) are getting those prices for Oasis, so i guess it is not too high...When they start having trouble filling the ship, the prices will drop..

They ( RCCL ) are getting those prices for Oasis, so i guess it is not too high...When they start having trouble filling the ship, the prices will drop..

Agreed. Many people here thought they would never be able to sustain those high prices for very long but so far they are holding steady. Not the case with the Dream but then again the Dream is basically a conquest class ship with another passenger cabin deck added. Not really very innovative or exciting for that matter as compared to all the bells and whistles on the Oasis IMO.

Agreed. Many people here thought they would never be able to sustain those high prices for very long but so far they are holding steady. Not the case with the Dream but then again the Dream is basically a conquest class ship with another passenger cabin deck added. Not really very innovative or exciting for that matter as compared to all the bells and whistles on the Oasis IMO.

Having NO cigar bar is starting to hurt their prices!!

Archived