connecting cabins on Seranade?

You will love the Serenade. Just a beautiful ship, lots of glass, perfect size for this port intensive cruise. Plus an outstanding and friendly crew!

I always point people to this 5 part video that CC poster Bill-WI from Wisconsin has put together. DW and I saw his video from 2009 and decided to do the same trip in 2010. This is from his 2010 trip video.

This is the first part. The rest are available on the right side on the YouTube screen:

Thanks Bill and Rosie!

I echo the poster that the floor of the Centrum could have been larger for the group activities, but people had no problem standing by the rails up the 5 levels on all sides. You will love the Windjammer on the ship - has outside tables in the stern to enjoy.

Highlights from our trip:

The weather: It was between 80-85 degrees every day for 14 days with only 1 misty day.

St. Martin: We took a $4p/p taxi ride to Divi Beach Little Bay Resort. Nice family beach, chairs and umbrellas available, food and drinks (DW also likes having rest rooms available). All beaches in St. Martin have free access by public.

St. Kitts: Took a tour with Thenford Grey (see his website). Thenford is a knowledgable and truly erudite man and will show you all the history and beauty of the island at a reasonable price. Will conclude with 1.5 hours at Cockleshell Shell Beach with food and bar shack.

Domenica: Not a big beach place; black volcanic sands hot! Go for a waterfalls tour! Domenica - the Natural Island!

Barbados: We got a day pass for the Barbados Hilton (call ahead to make sure they are selling them that day; usually no problem!) For USD 25 p/p ( Barbados dollar 50) you get the use of all of their pools and their beautiful ocean waterfront. White sand beach with active surf. Flat bottom so you can wade in chest high and ride the waves no problem. Chairs and umbrellas provided. Bar and food station available. DW liked that if you raise the flag on your chair they will come and take your drink order (she said she could get used to that). Additionally you could buy into the luncheon buffet inside if you had coverup clothes. One of DW's favorite days, and if she's happy I'm happy most likely.

Enjoy your cruise, you will not regret your choice.

Archived