room choice per the deck plans

redshine

rooms 7058 and rm 7060, 7061 and 7063 per the deck plans show a white space between the cabins. Does anyone know what this is and are these rooms smaller because of it?

Hi Redshine !

I believe the separation on the Deck Plan is Fire Doors, which rarely close. Im fairly certain the room size is not affected by this. Hopefully, someone who's stayed in these cabins can confirm.

Enjoy your Cruise !

rooms 7058 and rm 7060, 7061 and 7063 per the deck plans show a white space between the cabins. Does anyone know what this is and are these rooms smaller because of it?

We're in Cabin 7060 in February. I would be interested to know if this cabin is ok, from those that might have been in it...

We were in 7088 and I think Andy is correct ... I don't recall the fire door although it was probably there (in the hallway), but there was a solid steel wall instead of the normal balcony divider between our balcony and 7086. It was really nice ... both for privacy and for wind blockage.

I don't think there is any difference in cabin size.

7060 and 7063 would both be good choices & IMO preferable to the cabins on the other side of the wall as you'll have the benefit of wind protection in 7060 and 7063 (or any of the cabins on the aft side of the wall.)

For what it's worth - I have booked 7063 for a future cruise. I asked an Azamara agent about this and she said that she had never had a customer complaint about these rooms. I googled "cabin 7063 azamara" and found a posting somewhere - I don't remember where - in which the poster was very happy with 7063. I guess that if you want more assurance the thing to do would be to call Azamara, get another agent on the line, and ask him/her.

Lewbook

• 2 weeks later...

Archived