Brochure?

Sheltieluv

Hi all

Just an "update" to my previous ?/thread about the Winter 2011 brochure.....Has anyone received it?

It seems like we used to get mailings from Regent quite frequently; but nothing in quite some time.

I emailed them weeks ago asking when the brochure would be out as we are interested in a November 2011 sailing, but no one has responded. (I'd call my TA and have her take care of this, but she's out of the office for a couple of weeks.)

I know I can look at the itineraries, etc. on the website; but I'm one of those who likes to have a hard copy to read (and drool over...):rolleyes:

Just wondering if anyone has called Regent re. this and can shed some light before I contact them myself. It makes me wonder why they are so late in mailing this brochure. Thanks!

I just got a summer 2011 European brochure a few days ago. Haven't seen anything regarding fall 2011 yet, so I don't think it is out yet. We get the brochures all the time. I agree--I like to drool over them, and they make it easier to convince my husband that we need to book a trip since he really doesn't do computers.

Thank you, Wendy and Rachel, for your replies. Guess I'll just have to be patient! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who likes to look at hard copy....:) I don't think I'll ever be the type to cozy up w/ a kindle instead of a book (no offense to the kindle lovers out there!):p

Thank you, Wendy and Rachel, for your replies. Guess I'll just have to be patient! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who likes to look at hard copy....:) I don't think I'll ever be the type to cozy up w/ a kindle instead of a book (no offense to the kindle lovers out there!):p

Totally agree with you about the Kindle. My non-computer loving husband has one and reads from it all the time. I have tried, but I just can't get into it. I like to have the pages to hold in my hand.

Archived