Info on hampton inn,dadeland ?

cruizer2d

I booked a room at Hampton Inn,Dadeland for 12/10-12/11 because it is adjacent to the Dadeland Mall. I booked directly to the hotel--they offer free MIA airport shuttle (new), free hot and cold breakfast, and 1 shuttle bus for $15 ( per room), to POM. I'm sure I'll end up getting a cab, because I think the shuttle leaves later than I want. I paid $100.68, total. My daughter wants to shop the day before the cruise, that's why I got this.

Does anyone know anything about this hotel? How far away is it to the port and about how much will a cab cost? Is there a liquor store nearby?

Dadeland is quite far away from the port, perhaps a 30-minute drive. It is in a rather congested and busy area of town. I trust there will be a liquor store nearby; just ask at the hotel. Other than Dadeland Mall, there is nothing else to see or do around there. You can taxi into Coral Gables or Coconut Grove for some better atmosphere and nightlife.

Archived